Characteristics Of Good Quality Paints:
The characteristics of a good paint are as following:
1. A paint will be said good quality if it sticks well to the surface along with the ability to seal the porous substrata.
2. It should give easy and homogeneous workability.
3. The thickness of the paint coating should be sufficient to protect and decorate the surface very well.
4. The paint coating should dry quickly.
5. After drying completely it should be able to protect the surface from unfriendly weather impact for long time without losing its shine.
6. It should be check and crack resistant, flake resistant, and moisture resistant.
7. The color of a paint should remain constant for a long time. It should not fade quickly.
If You Liked This Article Then Please Subscribe To Our Newsletter.