Requirements Of Good Quality Concrete:
A good quality concrete needs to be strongest, thickest, workable and most economical when it is prepared. Following requirements should be considered to produce the best quality concrete:
- Use well graded, hard and durable aggregates.
- Use sufficient quantity of cement to achieve required water tightness and strength.
- Mix the concrete thoroughly for getting better homogeneity.
- Keep the water-cement ratio as minimum as possible.
- Compact the freshly placed concrete to remove air bubbles and voids.
- Cure the concrete properly at least for 28 days.
- Maintain the concrete temperature above the freezing point until it becomes hard enough.
If we fulfill all the above requirements then we can easily produce a good quality concrete.
IF YOU LIKED THIS ARTICLE THEN PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER.